Sessional Facilities Assistant
Rate of pay: NJC scp 2, £9.18 per hour plus 12.07% in lieu of holiday leave
Hours of work: Sessional – As and when needed
Employment details: This is a permanent post.
Responsible to: Facilities Coordinator, ultimately Board of Directors
We are looking to recruit a Sessional Facilities Assistant to help us in the delivery of our services to the public.
Reporting to the Facilities Coordinator your role will be:
- To support the operational management of the Cardigan Centre, by ensuring the safety, security and efficient operation of the centre and facilities whilst providing excellent customer service to users of the building.
- Ensuring the health and safety of visitors, and security of the centre property.
- Setting up rooms with equipment and furniture to meet customer requirements.
- Setting and un-setting burglar alarms and having responsibility for opening/ locking up the building.
- Undertaking minor repairs and gardening.
- Carrying out essential cleaning, before and after activities, and as required.
- The role will involve out of hours and weekend shifts.
How to Apply: To apply for this role please see below relevant documents.
Application packs are also available in other formats on request.
For an informal chat about the position, please contact Shaun Alcock on 0113 275 9282.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and are only interested in your ability to do the job.
Deadline for the applications Friday 18th October 2019, 12 noon
Creche Workers Wanted
Sessional/ School term time only
Level 2 and 3 qualifications
Rate of Pay: Level 2, £8.31per hour, Level 3, £8.85per hour plus 12.07% in lieu of holiday leave.
The Cardigan Centre is looking to appoint a level 2 & level 3 qualified sessional crèche workers to support our adult learning team in providing crèche for parents and carers who attend our adult learning courses. Our crèche services are delivered in a range of community venues across the city.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional crèche workers who are experienced in providing quality crèche for children and babies. Experience of childcare is crucial along with the ability to create a supportive and interactive crèche experience. Willingness to deliver crèche from a range of different venues across the city is essential.
We are a growing concern and need of 2 new crèche workers to join our team.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please see below relevant documents.
Application packs are available in other formats on request. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and are only interested in your ability to do the job.
Please return completed application form to:
145 – 149, Cardigan Road,
Leeds LS6 1LJ
Tel: 0113 275 9282
The successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check.