Level 3 Creche Worker
Sessional/ School term time only
Level 3 qualified
Rate of Pay: Level 3, £8.85 per hour plus 12.07% in lieu of holiday leave.
The Cardigan Centre is looking to appoint a level 3 qualified sessional crèche workers to support our adult learning team in providing crèche for parents and carers who attend our adult learning courses. Our crèche services are delivered in a range of community venues across the city.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional crèche workers who are experienced in providing quality crèche for children and babies. Experience of childcare is crucial along with the ability to create a supportive and interactive crèche experience. Willingness to deliver crèche from a range of different venues across the city is essential.
How to Apply
For an application pack please contact Sadia Hussain, email@example.com
For more information please call 0113 275 9282 and ask for Fiona Serrao.
Application deadline: Monday, 25th February 2019
Interview Date: Monday 4th March 2019
The successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check.
Community Learning Sessional Tutors
Background and Aims of Post
The Cardigan Centre is a provider of community based education for adults, we deliver throughout Leeds in different communities and community settings; we are seeking to appoint experienced and creative tutors to fulfil the education and training teams’ aim of improving the quality of life through education. We are looking for tutors who are able to teach the following subject areas;
- Numeracy / Literacy
- Cookery and Healthy Eating
- Family Health & Wellbeing
Key Skills, Behavioural Attributes and Experience
- Experience of teaching adults in community settings
- Use of variety of teaching methods to meet the needs of learners
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for subject specialism and for teaching and learning
- Ability to develop and write quality learning programmes to meet the needs of the learners and quality standards
- To motivate and encourage all learners, involving them in the planning process and maximising participation in all sessions
- Support learners to take up progression opportunities
- Use assessment tools to assess and record individual learners progress
- Demonstrate a commitment and ability to adhere to centre policies including safeguarding, safe working, equality and quality assurance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in partnership with other centres, maintaining professional and productive relationships with colleagues at these centres
- To be able to carry out day to day administration of own work and undertake other duties appropriate to the post
Recognised teaching qualification Level 3 +
Relevant specialist qualifications and / or vocational experience in subject specialism
Rate of Pay / Hours
Teaching time is £19 per hour plus 12.07% in lieu of holiday leave.
Staff development time (attending staff training, team meetings and supervisions) is £9 per hour.
How to Apply
To apply please send a CV and a covering letter (500 words maximum) outlining why you are a suitable candidate for the post based on the aims of the post, keys skills, attributes and relevant experience to Dan Farrell firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call 0113 275 9282 and ask for Dan or email as above.
Closing date: Friday 22nd February 2019 5pm.
The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.