This is our most exciting project as it allows us to work in a variety of communities across Leeds. We deliver these courses in community venues such as community centres and children centres as they are accessible to our adult learners.
We offer a real variety of Community Learning Courses, here are some;
• Family Cooking
• Family ESOL
• Introduction to Childcare
• Introduction to Working in the Health and Social Care sector
• Accredited Childcare Level 1 & 2
• Money Management for Families
• Internet and child safety
• Marketing and Fundraising for community groups
• Gardening Project
• Arts & Crafts for wellbeing
• IT for beginners and IT for Job Seekers
The courses are free of charge to the majority of our learners and we are able to provide crèche for some of these courses.
Many of these courses have been developed with our learners. If you have any new ideas for our courses then please get in touch. If you would like to attend any of our Community Learning courses or if you’re a partnership organisation and would like the community learning team to deliver one of these courses from your venue please contact Dan on 0113 275 9282.